Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Posers

Each of our four kids took turns being very difficult this week, so I was delighted to see the forecast for sunshine and warmer temperatures on Thursday. 68 degrees! We all needed to get out of the house. I personally needed to get away from our mess, my long "to do" list and my obsessive need to be busy "doing." I was tempted to coordinate our outing with friends, but knew that if I did I would not engage with the kids the way I knew we all needed. This post is all about pictures!
After school, lunch and quiet rest time we loaded in the van ready for our adventure. 
I guess I have programmed them so much to pose for pictures that at every scenic spot 
they would huddle together and say "Picture!" 
This was my view unless they were posing for pictures. 
I had to run to keep up with them, which I loved! :)
I think everyone nearby knew Ethan's name. Will I ever stop being a nervous nelly?
"Ethan, not so high. Ethan, come down now. Ethan, be careful."



 Phew! No one fell in!


 through the bamboo maze 




 Did he make it across? 
 No, he had a wet foot. Then 2 others decided they needed to have one wet foot. kids!

Yes, the park patrol did drive by and ask him to not climb so high. 
"Please come down, young man."


Do you think she looks happy? I do!
"Mommy, please picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment