Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Belated St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Yesterday, we joined Luke's history class again for a belated St. Patrick's Day celebration. (They were on spring break during the actual holiday.) We dressed in green and brought green food to share (kiwi, grapes, celery and cucumber...boring, but that's what I had in the house! The kids didn't seem to mind.)

Okay... I know it looks creepy, but I blurred the faces of Luke's
classmates since I didn't have permission to post their picture. 

 We did fun crafts, enjoyed our food and listened to the history of St. Patrick's Day. 
Luke was put on the spot and asked to share the testimony of how he accepted Jesus as his Savior. 
I LOVED listening to him tell his story!!

Side note: Mrs. H shared the green headband/big green bow with Irina and she excitedly put it on. The girls at the orphanage ALWAYS wore HUGE bows on their head for special occasions. Take a look at a few from the past...wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment