Monday, March 3, 2014

Shoveling Chatter

This afternoon I worked to shovel the driveway once the snow had finally stopped. The boys were happy playing in the back yard and Irina wanted to work alongside me. I was shoveling and she was sweeping with a push broom. For the entire 75+ minutes it took to complete the task, here is what I heard from our talkative little girl. I'm not sure there was ever a lull in her chatter. She has so much to say!
"Irina help Mommy clean up snow for Daddy.
Boys like playing.
Look Mommy.
Irina like helping Mommy.
Irina and Mommy clean up snow for Daddy.
Irina tractor.
Irina clean up snow.
Ice Mommy.
Look Mommy. Mommy!
Irina money today. No money?
Irina clean up.
Irina help Mommy.
Irina good job.
Mommy look!
Irina big muscles.
Irina good job.
Mommy no big muscles.
Mommy clean up for Daddy.
Daddy car no slip ice driveway.
Good job Mommy.
Irina like help Mommy for Daddy.
Mommy look.
Mommy good job.
Snow like water.
Mommy look.
Boys like sled.
Boys playing.
Irina no play today.
Irina help Mommy for Daddy."
Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Oh my! She sure does get her words in. :)
I confess I may have said, "Irina, why don't you go play with the boys?"
To which she replied, "No, Irina help Mommy for Daddy."
She will do anything for her Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment