Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Subsitute

The boys had a substitute teacher today and that made us all very happy! My mom was gracious enough to come teach and facilitate the boys lessons while I went with Irina and Darin to a new pediatric dentist. Before our appointment at the dentist, we had time to do about 30 minutes of school together and then Irina and I were on our way leaving the boys in competent hands. It was so good for them to continue with their normal school rhythm and a pretty sweet break for me to not have to facilitate it!


God knew what He was doing when He orchestrated my parents relocating to VA from NJ two years ago this March. I try to be really careful to not ask for babysitting help often. They have been blessed with new friends and lots of activities... busy, busy, busy! However, I knew just the right substitute teacher for the job today and I'm so glad it worked with my mom's schedule.


We feel good about this new dental surgeon who is also an anesthesiologist. He'll perform the surgery at the end of March in his office rather then in the local hospital. We are also on the waiting list if a spot opens up to have the surgery sooner. Please pray that that happens. I'm so eager to get that behind us and get on the road to dental recovery. I don't think I have the patience for another dental consult! Not to mention that I am ready for our sweet girl to experience life without constant dental pain.
We are ready for the warm up this week. The kids had a great time in the yard this afternoon. They had gloves on so they could grab snowballs, but of course Irina didn't want to wear a jacket because it was "hot" outside. Just wait until summer hits! I think our little heater is going to be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment