Sunday, August 10, 2014

Friendship Blessings

Yesterday, I received this sweet card in the mail from a friend. 
It has an encouraging message inside that made my day. 
As is typical, Irina asked a lot of questions about the card. She wanted to 
know who it was from and who sent it and why they sent it (and more and more).
Can you imagine the persistent questions??? I tried to patiently explain that God 
blesses us with friendships and He often uses them to encourage us. 

Her response was, "God loves you lot cause yous have lots friends." 
Then she began listing friends near and far that are special to me. 

If I ever doubt God's love for me, which I know I will even though I shouldn't, 
I need to remind myself of all the special ladies He has placed in my life. 
Women who pray for me, listen to me, make me laugh, and most importantly point me to Jesus. 
That is just one small glimpse of my Savior's love for me. Thanks for reminding me of that, Irina.

No comments:

Post a Comment