Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Just Teasing

"Please Daddy, sit DOWN! PLEASE!" 
"Daddy bottom ouchies! Irina teasing today. Me like teasing." (hilarious giggling and smiles)

Irina loves to play practical jokes, so watch out! She also likes to pretend cry that she is hurt. When I comfort her, she shakes her finger with a smile on her face and says, "I teasing! Mommy tricked!" Maybe drama club is in her future? I'm sure my siblings could tell a few stories about the dramatic days of my youth. My grandma even gave me the nickname Sarah Bernhardt. ;) Maybe Irina gets her dramatic flair from me. hee hee!

(Irina has started to add some personal pronouns to her english vocabulary instead of always referring to herself in the third person. Her language skills are exploding! It's amazing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment