Saturday, April 26, 2014

Family Reunion Part 1

My younger brother and his family were visiting my parents for 11 days. Two of those days we stayed home due to sickness. Five of those days we had my older brother and his family visiting too. I took a LOT of photos. I narrowed them down to my favorite 40! And that's only the photos from my simple point and click camera. We had other photographers on the scene too and I'm sure they have some fabulous photos I haven't seen yet. (hint, hint... J & J, I'd love to see your photos. I promise not to post them on the blog. ;) well, maybe... wink, wink. )

40 photos is too many for one blog post, so here you go... Part 1 of 11 days of fun and photos!
Getting acquainted... Aaron likes to get up close and personal with cousin S.

Luke taught cousin R how to use the rainbow loom. She was captivated!

 Painting Birdhouses

Running in the sprinkler. It was 80 degrees. 
The hose water was a little chilly though, but it didn't stop them.


 Decorating Easter Cookies
Younger brother Jonathan joining in the fun!
 Ethan is riding on Irina's back in this photo. 
I hear my older brother Jeffrey and his wife Janna had plasma car 
races when we were home sick. Wish I got some photos of that! 

Cousin A - so smart and inquisitive! I learned that he loves to vacuum. I need to hire him!
Wish I had more photos of cousin B. He must have been somewhere playing with trucks. ;)
Cousin S - Such a great personality to match her cuteness. I'm glad she finally 
learned my name. After the first several days she guessed my name was Sam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment