Sunday, April 27, 2014

Family Reunion Part 3

Did I tell you how busy we were? This was like a kids day camp. 
My mom planned and prepped many activities for the kids so they didn't get antsy. 
Dyeing Easter Eggs

Little S loved picking up the eggs and dunking and dunking them. 
I think she would have had the attention span to dye all the eggs if we'd let her. 
Don't you love her sweet braids?! The egg on the right was created by Luke. 
Definitely a favorite of mine!

On Easter Sunday after church, we had lunch at my parents and then were graciously 
photographed by my parents neighbor who happens to be a photographer. I haven't 
seen all the photos yet, but this one is fabulous. Thank you Diane! What a wonderful gift! 
Photo Credit: D. Stoakely
Then the traditional egg hunt. I got three photos before my camera battery died. Bummer!
 The kids were sent looking one by one in order of age. (youngest to oldest) 
Ethan is off and running while Luke and Irina are waiting their turn. 

We said our farewells to my older brother and his family on Sunday afternoon. 
On Tuesday, we said tearful goodbye's to these two cute little girls and their mom & dad.
I sure hope it is not another two years before we see them again! I miss them already!

 Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment