Wednesday, December 4, 2013

First Glimpses of HOME

It's really ridiculous that I'm still awake, but I chose to do a little unpacking/laundry before sitting down at the computer. It's been a busy day! I'm going to have to force myself to be less wordy then I'd like to be or I'll never function tomorrow. :) Here we go…
After all the paparazzi at the airport, she was a little bashful about getting her photo taken. 
So excited about her baby doll! She got right to work changing the dolls clothes and feeding her a bottle. 
She named the baby doll Polina after her best friend at the orphanage.

She put on jammies and went right downstairs and plopped on the couch with photo albums. 
Remember how much she loved them last visit

Silly face and snuggled in bed. When I snuck back in, I saw she had moved the doll to the crib.
 The kids were all asleep by 10pm, but Mommy couldn't seem to settle until 12:30am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment