Friday, July 18, 2014

Rope Swinging

The kids and I went on a trail walk a couple mornings this week and really enjoyed this rope swing. There wasn't much water in the gully below, so I let them try it out. It was strong enough to hold even me! It is a lot harder then it looks. It takes arm strength and lots of core strength.

Luke:

Ethan:



Aaron:


Irina: She LOVED doing this, but her ab muscles have been killing her after all this swinging. oh my!




 Mystery Lady:
 Our nature lover couldn't resist hunting for a frog with success!
Ethan begged me to bring the frog home, but thankfully he finally agreed to leave it in it's habitat.
It was a great place to drive Aaron's birthday gift from grandparents...
a remote control "Rock Crawler Extreme."  
What a fun morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment