Thursday, July 31, 2014

"I Want to Live on a Farm"

On Tuesday, we finally had the opportunity to get the pony ride we'd planned for Ethan's birthday. We only visited the farm for a little over an hour, but impressions were made. I wish my camera battery lasted longer. The kids fed goats, held baby goats, rode a pony, played with a kitty, saw horses, chickens, bee hives, and calves. We even got to watch the daughter demonstrate her barrel racing skills. It was fabulous! As we were pulling out, all the kids begged us to move to a farm. Maybe some day? Uncle Johnny and Aunt Sarah, I know some kids who will be a great help with your farm in the near future!




Thanks Leah for leading the kids on your pony!





They were all enthralled with the baby goats, which is when my camera battery died. bummer! They had so much fun playing with them and picking them up. I think we'll be going back, if they'll have us at their farm. I have some hard workers who would love to put in some volunteer farm hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment