Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Meant to Be

There is no mistaking that these four kiddos are meant to be siblings. 
There is no mistaking that they are bonding together. 

There is no favoritism. Irina has developed a good friendship with each of 
them individually as well as all together. I cannot ignore what a gift this is! 


Despite any challenges we may face, my favorite moment is when they all play together. 
Especially when that playtime is outside. 
I love that they ALL love to be outside no matter what the weather. 
No one is afraid of chilly temperatures or of getting dirty. 



 Monday afternoon, we bundled up, grabbed the scooters and went to a nearby park. 
Except for a few dog walkers, the park was empty and we had a fabulous time!
Just what my weary heart needed. :)
On the left, see her watching her crazy brothers. 
On the right, she is not afraid of heights!




I love these four kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment