Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Curler Bonding

Growing up, I LOVED curling my hair. I had hot rollers, curling sticks, curling irons, and the squishy overnight pink rollers. I spotted the pink ones in the store this past week and couldn't resist buying some. We had some mother/daughter curler bonding and Irina LOVED it. It definitely met some needs in her and maybe a few in me too. ;)
When the boys saw Irina in the rollers they said, "You look like Grandma!" 
To which she replied with a smile, "I know." She was proud to look like Grandma in her rollers.

I don't look nearly as cute as Irina, but she was thrilled when I took 
the remaining four rollers and popped them in my hair. 
"You can put the pictures on your blog Mommy. That's okay." said the smart little lady!
Of course beauty comes from within (which we emphasize), but I love that 
she has a Daddy and brothers that encourage her. She couldn't wait to show 
them the results and they gushed over her pretty hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment