Saturday, January 9, 2016

Travels

Our second week of Christmas break was spent traveling to see family. 
First stop: Pennsylvania to see Darin's side of the family. 
Smith cousins - ages 12, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 14 months
They really had a good time playing games and enjoying each other. 


After all our warm days, we had our first taste of winter in PA. My endless summer boy (Aaron) was not thrilled to be wearing jeans and long sleeves. And then I asked him to wear a warm coat?!? gasp! The nerve of me! ha! We took a walk to burn some energy and the boys had fun tossing a football with Uncle Michael. This is such a great age.  

It's fun having an itty bitty cousin too. This little cutey 
was the apple of Ethan's eye. He enjoyed keeping her in his sights. 
The extended family cousins... not much more room on the couch. :) 

We made it home for New Year's and then were on the road again. 
Second Stop: Day trip to Maryland to be with my side of the family - minus our Canadian family :(
Do you notice I'm not very good at taking pictures of adults? I think I need to work on that in 2016. 
During this visit we got to celebrate Christmas and two birthdays! My mom and this handsome guy...
8 already? wow!
 Christmas jammie train!! 
Now I know why the two weeks went by so quickly...we were so busy and gone a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment