Friday, April 10, 2015

Walking

The pictures below have nothing to do with this post. I'm sure you don't mind. ;)
They just happen to be from a trail walk the kids and I took on Monday. 

I'm loving the "She Reads Truth" online devotional. 
You can sign up to get email notifications HERE
 Today I was reading in Luke 24:13-35 and 2 Corinthians 5:16-21. Read it!
 Love this quote from the devotional that went along with the scripture: 
"Do our hearts burn within us when we encounter Christ? Do we welcome His presence and listen as He reveals Himself to us in His word? Do we continue down the road a different person because we walk with Jesus?"
I hope and pray that my "walking" with Jesus changes me. SO thankful for His word. 
So thankful that He is ALIVE and can make all things NEW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment