Friday, February 26, 2016

Catch Up?

I figured I could throw a bunch of random photos together 
and finally be caught up on the happenings around here. 
Here we go!
We finally got rid of the Christmas tree. 
I put the kids to work cutting off the branches.
I know there are easier ways, but this amuses them. why not?
They each take a turn chopping and then gather up the branches together.

Irina has been patiently saving up the daily points 
she earns in school to be able to go paint pottery with me. 
We finally went! She was beyond thrilled and it 
was a great exercise in patience for her. ;)
Winter swim meets... I had NO idea. These are the swimmers and families waiting for their turn.
There is a lot of waiting and waiting... we come straight 
from Aaron's basketball game. Luke and Irina are troupers. 
They don't look very happy in this picture, but they handle it just fine. 
 Ethan is loving it and swimming well. It's worth it! 2 more to go...

Aaron has on his full armor of God. 
He loves to dress up. So cute!

Strangely, this makes me very happy. Fuel points means I got 18.598 gallons of gas for $9.28!!!!
 A little more snow...

 I think we are ready for March.

No comments:

Post a Comment