Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New Creation

Sitting at the table working with Aaron yesterday, I was struck by the multiple butterflies out my kitchen window. 
There were 10 or more monarch butterflies on our butterfly bush all day.
It was nearly impossible to stop myself from watching them and taking pictures. 
Aaron was very patient waiting for me to help him with his school work. 

 When the older boys brought home the school newspaper, I was so encouraged that the 
"Devotion of the Month" was on how as Christians we are like a butterfly that comes out of a cocoon. 
It was perfect timing to encourage my heart. God will not stop His work of making us NEW!

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has 
passed away; behold the new has come." 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment