Wednesday, September 16, 2015

First Day at WM

Last Thursday, Luke had his first day at WM Academy. He was nervous, excited, and ready! Recently, he's been expressing more opinions about haircuts, clothing, shoes, etc.. I love that he is expressing his opinion and so far, I'm all for it. I usually cut the boys hair every 3-4 weeks and I only know one hair cut - SHORT. Luke was opposed to short. So, I took him to get his hair cut and he described what he wanted. (He asked me earlier that day to search online for "haircuts for middle school boys." How cute is that?!)
The younger boys chased Daddy's car out of the driveway after lots of hugs for Luke. 
Didn't catch a picture of Irina waving happily on the front steps. 
Luke had a great first day and I was happy to pick him up at 2pm. He is a boy after his Momma's heart and didn't seem to leave out one detail from his day. Thankful for the other three giving him air space to talk -- a rarity to not be interrupted. 
Ethan had his first day on Monday. He's decided he also wants to have his own opinions about hairstyles and fashion. Thankfully for our wallet, he still likes his Momma's short hair cuts. However, he grabbed a hold of his brothers hair gel and styled his hair into a little peak. ;) Darin's not a fan. I think it's kind of cute. 
Both boys were all smiles when I picked them up Monday afternoon. It wasn't as smooth at home as I hoped with only 2, but maybe we'll get into a rhythm?? 

Tuesday, was a less then ideal day, if this picture below gives you any indication. Not sure if it's the change in our routine by adding the homeschool academy that has the kids out of whack, but I'm hoping and praying it was just a random bad day. Kind of hard to work with my student if he is upside down. Maybe next time, I'll surprise him and crawl under the table with our lesson. ;)
15 days of school down, 165 to go!!!

1 comment: