Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Easter Weekend

Saturday afternoon, and part of Sunday we spent time with my parents, and my older brother's family. 
The kids dyed eggs. Didn't capture a picture, but my mom 
also found another cool way to dye eggs using silk ties. Here is a great tutorial
It was a chilly Easter morning. Here is our crew following church. 
They were NOT in the mood for pictures. As you can see... ;) 



I made the Ukrainian Easter bread and it looked so weird this year. 
I guess I need to practice making it more then once a year. Maybe when I'm not rushing around...

And just when they thought the pictures were over... we tortured them by making them take pictures with their cousins. ha! Those are some sharp dressed kids. Irina handles all the boys just fine. :) They knew a delicious meal was coming and there might even be some candy in the Easter egg hunt. (which I did not take any pictures of. oops!) Glad they still love to hunt. Maybe almost as much as Grammy loves to hide the eggs for them. I guess some things you never grow tired of. I remember my Grandma being similarly excited about the Easter egg hunt. Super fun!


Easter snuck up on me this year, but I'm thankful for 
meaningful church services and special time with family. 
Oh, how thankful I am that we have a Savior! Allelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment