Thursday, April 7, 2016

Cousin Time

My nephews spent the week following Easter with my parents, which meant we got to spend more time with them. Hooray! Aaron got a special playdate alone with the boys (ages 6 and 8) on Monday and then we had two outings all together. They indulged me in all my picture taking and memory capturing. Thanks kids!
 The youngest four paired off in buddies. Ethan and B. 
Aaron and cousin A. Irina and Luke were supervising?? 
This picture cracks me up. It perfectly captures what our day was like. Ethan running off in a different direction.  Cousin B following his buddy shouting, "Ethan you promised you would stay with me." I was racing along to make sure Ethan didn't lead anyone into danger. Irina stayed behind with Grammy and Poppy bringing up the rear.


 the "bamboo forest"

 Poppy and I took the kids on our second outing, which was a little more rugged. 
We hiked through the woods just following all the twists and turns of a mountain bike trail. 

Yeah for a great spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment