Friday, May 22, 2015

Team Work

With four helpers, it didn't take long at all to put a huge dent in that mulch pile!
What could be better on a gorgeous, cool,  Friday after school? (Only 1 week of school left!!!!)
Luke and Ethan started as my wheelbarrow fillers. 
They'd rest in the shade between loads. 
Irina and Aaron were eager to get their gloved hands dirty spreading the mulch with me.
This little wheelbarrow snuck into tight spots. 

Watch out for the scary photo bomber in the bottom corner. 
And yes, the roses smelled wonderful while I was mulching around them. 
My helmeted boy was ITCHING to ride his bike over the huge mulch pile. Wouldn't that be awesome??
He built steps in the mulch instead. I didn't take a photo because it would only encourage him. 
In two hours, we got nearly half of the mulching done. Wohoo! Tomorrow 
will be another pretty day for more mulching. Thank you happy helpers!

No comments:

Post a Comment