Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ask First Please

I have many memories of my older brother taking apart small appliances and radios when I was growing up. 
I've heard stories about Darin taking apart THE OVEN in his kitchen when he was in junior high. 
(And it was plugged in! He had angels watching over him. Praise the Lord!) 
Is it any wonder that the kids were thrilled when Grammy brought 
four small gadgets for them to take apart as a "craft" a couple weeks ago? 

Ethan took apart a razor. 

Irina had clippers. 

Aaron took apart a clock. In the background you see Luke took apart a hot air brush. 
What a great opportunity for them to figure out how things work. Future engineers?

Since then, I have them chant...
"I will not take apart anything without asking first. 
I will not take apart anything without asking first. 
I will not take apart anything without asking first.
I will not take apart anything without asking first." 

No comments:

Post a Comment