Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Soccer

After lots of rain interruptions, we are ready to get fall soccer going!
Aaron is playing his first season. He's loving it and learning a lot. 

On Saturday, after the coach kept calling him Andrew I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Apparently, the coach has been calling him Andrew since the season started in September and Aaron never said a word. Funny boy!
Irina is playing her second season, and finally had her first game on Saturday. (rain, rain, go away!) During the second half, she volunteered to play goalie and is fearless when girls are charging at her. I didn't get pictures of that because I get so distracted watching the action (and holding my breath!)

Two soccer game Saturdays are keeping the day full, but I love watching them play. I've been told that I'm a bit too loud during games cheering on the team. My excitement just comes out of my mouth and I can't hold it in. I'm working on it though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment