Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Great Ending

What a great ending to our summer day! Ethan volunteered to make supper and he 
made most of it on his own. Wow! This swimming sure does put him in a good mood. 
He made egg salad (for egg salad sandwiches). I had hard boiled eggs in the fridge.
And pasta salad. I cooked the noodles and he cut up most of the veggies. 
(cucumber, celery, red pepper, grape tomatoes and olives)
He informed me that he wants to be a chef when he grows up. 
I think I'm going to take advantage of this stage! Who knew?
Following dinner they all read quietly on the couch while I cleaned up the kitchen.
I only feel comfortable sharing these great moments because of yesterdays 
post about our hard moments. We have a little bit of everything around here. 
Don't we all? I'm thankful for this sweet ending to our day. 

1 comment:

  1. Definitely have to count your blessings when you see them!

    ReplyDelete