Thursday, December 18, 2014

Never a Dull Moment

The stunts around here are not limited to warm weather. 
(Nor do they dress appropriately when it is cold.)
This is what I came home to last Saturday morning after my run.
And yes, I tried to crop Luke out of this picture so as not to embarrass him. To explain his outfit... 
he was dressed as a pilgrim (which is what they were pretending before they got busy on the swings). 

Irina is the designated swing pusher and she pushes them hard and fast. 
They squeal like they are flying!


Irina decided to try it for the first time and asked me to take a picture. 
I love Ethan's look of admiration as she takes a risk. 

When they are not doing stunts they are role playing and "acting" out scenes. 
They've been on a Mary Poppins kick lately. Aaron has been trying to act out
the scene from the rooftops by walking on the top of the play set, kicking his legs, and 
swinging about his "broom." He sings at the top of his lungs, 
"Step in time. Step in time." He thinks he is Dick Van Dyke.
 I was able to convince him it was safer on the grass. Phew!
Do I have a future trapeze artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment